Abby Skinny Eco Jean - 30"
Our signature Abby Skinny jean is super comfortable with amazing stretch. This eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that give the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources. This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
- Color: Black Rinse
- Composition: 64% BCI Cotton, 31% Repreve Polyester, 3% Viscose, 2% Spandex
- 30'' Inseam
- 8-7/8 Front rise; 9" Leg opening
- 5-pocket styling details
- Classic belt loops
- Single-button and zip closure
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical-free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals, and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 70% | Water Impact: 1.35 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 72% | Energy Impact: 0.09 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 7.50
- Worker Impact: 5.00
- EIM Score: 5
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.